What is it?
This application maps the information that your iPhone is recording about your movements. It doesn't record anything itself, it only displays files that are already hidden on your computer. The idea and some of the implementation is bluntly copied from the original open-source Mac application iPhone Tracker
- Added open custom location DB file feature
- Device name and last backup date retrieved from iTunes backup info
- 1.4.4: Even more fixes...
- 1.4.1: This should probably fix the startup crash issue introduced in the previous version, methinks...
- Fixed a naïve bug that neglects rest of the world except northeast hemisphere, shame on me :)
- Ability to show WiFi location data too
- Fixed bug causing an empty backup combo box (Cause: missing .mbdx file)
- More diagnostics
- Resolved issue of SQLite not being loaded on some machines
- Added logging to diagnose any misbehavior (Please send me this log text if you are facing any problem)
- 1.1: Added support for parsing mbdb data (Thanks to iPhone Backup Browser)
- 1.0: Initial release
- If you are seeing a blank map, go to Adobe Flash Player download page with Internet Explorer and install the latest version for Internet Explorer
iPhoneTrackerWin 1.5 (.zip, 383 KB, requires .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile)
You can find at Google Code.
Please send me suggestions, bug reports, feature requests, etc. via